Introducing Boo The Cutest Pomeranian in the World

Meet Boo The Pomeranian, The Cutest Dog

If you were ever fooled into thinking that something real looks exactly like a cute plushy toy, then you have probably met Boo the cutest dog in the world. If you have not met him yet, then let me introduce to you the most adorable Pomeranian. He is 5 years old, has a brother Buddy, loves watching the Chicago Cubs and his name is Boo.

According to Boo, “if i stare long enough, usually someone will pick me up. it’s all about speaking through eye contact.”

You just have to take one look at this cute little guy and you will instantly understand why he the most popular dog on facebook. Boo will bring an instant smile to your face all the time.

This Pomeranian is one tough city puppy
This Pomeranian is one tough city puppy

All About Boo’s Favorite Things

Favorite foods: chicken, cheese, flowers, grass, and dirt

Favorite games: running outside, following around big bro and squeaky toys

Favorite pastime: wearing shirts and crawling into shelves around the house and hiding

Favorite colour: pink

Favorite TV Personality: Oprah

Favorite Dog Bed: doughnut

Favorite Dog: Buddy his Brother

Boo the Cutest Dog is a sports fan

Boo and Brother Buddy

Boo the Pomeranian Coolest dog on Facebook

Characteristics Of The Pomeranian Breed

Pomeranian’s are typically a friendly and lively breed. According to the American Kennel Club the Pomeranian has been among the more popular dog breeds in the United States, consistently in the top 15 of registered AKC breeds over the last 10 years. The trendy look of this dog, with its thick fur, fluffy ruff, small muzzle and ears is why is continues to be popular. The most common Pomeranian colors are orange, black, or cream/white. Boo is an orange Pom.

Boo Turns 5 Years Old

When Boo turned 5 -years-old he was hoping to raise $5,000 for Official Operation Smile, an organization that Boo and his family have loved for a long long time. You can find out how Boo did and read about what they do at this link http://www.operationsmile.com/boo

For my 5th birthday I was hoping to raise $5,000 for Official Operation Smile

Boo all dressed up on Halloween

Halloween Boo

Just look how adorable Boo is all dressed up for Halloween. If Boo came trick or treating to your door as a pumpkin what treat would you give him?

Boo And Buddy

Boo has a brother named Buddy and even though he wears his hair longer, he is a Pomeranian as well. Boo and Buddy love to spend time together, they especially enjoy watching the Chicago Cubs and lazy Saturday mornings together. They truly love each other and even enjoy being pillows for one another.

Buddy and Boo

boo nice and cuddly for the cold days

Cutest Dog On CNN

On January 2, 2011 Boo was featured on CNN, praising him as a huge internet celebrity who is famous for dressing up, a lover of pink along with other cute Boo facts. Phil Han, one of the many producers for the station points out that even though Boo does not have any special tricks or do anything fancy he is still known as the cutest dog in the world by so many people.

Celebrities Love Boo

Even Khloe Kardashian is buzzing on the internet about how in love she is with Boo. She blogged to the world about her love for him, and said that once you see him you will see why it is almost contagious to share his cuteness with the world.

Boo helps raise money for Free the Children

Boo Gives Back

In December Boo posted a picture of himself with a sign to help ‘Free the Children’ raise $1,000,000 for their programs that empower young people to help children and communities in the developing world. Their sponsors are donating $1 for every ‘like’ on their WeDay page. To help them reach their goal http://www.facebook.com/weday

Boo A Pomeranian Obsession

With his ever adorable face, cute smile and videos that will have you smiling non stop, it’s no wonder Boo has become the most lovable dog on the planet. If you ever need a smile or a giggle or just need your Boo fix for the day be sure to check out his latest tricks. Whether he is doing his cardio workout, lounging around, waiting for a belly rub, this is one Pomeranian that has the world swooning for more!

Boo Not Very Happy about the cold winter
Boo not very happy about the cold winter

About Boo The Breed

If you are thinking about getting a dog like Boo, make sure you get informed and read a great deal about the breed before hand. It may be wise to get yourself a Pomeranian guide book. It can help you understand how to find a good Pomeranian breeder, Pom proof you home, understand the needs of this breed, traveling with him and how to keep him well groomed.

The Cutest Pomeranian
Based on a story by wavegirl22 from hubpages

by A Place To Love Dogs

73 thoughts on “Introducing Boo The Cutest Pomeranian in the World

1. Linda says:

I love dogs but I’m sorry I just can’t understand why they have to be dressed up in silly clothes. They are living creatures, not dolls.

2. nelly says:

I REALLY LOVE BOO THE DOG!!!!! HE IS SO CUTE!! IS HE A GIRL OR A BOY? BOO IS THE CUTEST PUPPY I HAVE EVER SEENED!!!!!I LOVE YOU BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anička(Czech rep.) says:

Hi, I would like to buy this cute dog. But in here nobody have this dog like pomeranian boo.. Can you help me please..?

4. Jason says:

Hello!

I am from Malta Europe and I am looking to buy Mini boo pomerainian pure Pedigree, Girl.

Did you have available? If you have one please let me know the price.

Thank you.
    Best Regards.
    Michelle Camilleri
    Tel: 00356 79332796

5. Lisa Wilson says:

Anyone wanting a “Boo” type dog,which is a Pomeranian, should go to Petfinder.com. There you can pick from over a 1,000+ that need a good home.They are purebred pomeranian’s that are in need of a loving and caring home.Many have been rescued from puppy mills.So please check out this site.So many are already spayed/neutered and housebroken.Petfinder.com.It’ll be the best place for everyone to get their own “Boo.”

6. Keraa says:

OMG boo is the cutest most adorable puppy I’ve ever seen. i fell in love with him when i saw him on facebook. Im in love with him now he is soooooooooooooooo adorable. i could cuddle up with him at night in my bed.

7. Kerry says:

Hi, does Boo get that “puffy” look due to his haircut? If you let his hair grow out like his Buddy’s would he look like his brother with the typical long Pomeranian hair?
    thanks, Kerry
    and THANK YOU FOR LOVING DOGS THE WAY YOU DO!!! more people should be like this.

8. Mags says:

Oh my! He is so cute I cannot stand it! I find that I feel happier just looking at his picture. Thanks for sharing your adorable love with us. And for those who think dressing their dogs in clothes is mean, many dogs actually like it. My poodle brings her shirts to me when she wants them on. She loves the attention and the warmth. My border collie can’t even stand a bandana around her neck. It really depends on the dog and their personality.

9. marcela says:

why is boo different than any other pomeranian. he does not look like a pomeranian he look like no other dog in the world you have ever seen there is no dog that i seen that looks like him ever
    what did you do to him to make him that way he is so cute and pomeranian do not look like that . he is special like no other dog make just a one of a kind. thank you hope you reply

10. angie says:

I have a pom pure, an he looks nothing like that… is it the way hes groomed??? all theses people are probably thinking this is how they normaly look, i dont think they all realize its just his hair… dont go buying a pom if you just want one cos you think boo is cute. There a lot of hard work and need constant maintaining.

11. Anonymous says:

A have a stuffed boo I got him from justice I cant believe one little dog can become so fames he is very cute I have a shih tzu she is very fluffy

12. Joanna El. says:

Please can you give me a free boο Pomeranian;; I’m from Greece and I cannot afford to buy this. BUT I love these puppies! Thanks for reading my message!

13. Joanna El. says:

14. dog lover says:

where is boo from? and why dont the owners sell boo i know the owners probably love boo but since hes the cutest dog in the world you would get millions probably or more and to me boo is one of the ugliest dog/bear i have ever seen im just being honest!

15. Antoinette says:

Hi if u dont deal w selling dogs can I ask where did u purchase Boo so we can buy a cutie? Or guide me in that direction please? Thanks

16. Denise says:

Folkd, Boo looks like he does because his owner keeps him groomed in a very short teddy bear cut. I know because years ago I owned a Pom named April who I kept cut like this. Little did I know then that this would all be the rage 15 years later LOL. If you want your own dog like this please do check out PetFinders.com or buy yourself the plush dog that is available.

17. Raven says:

I was thinking about getting a dog like this but I want the hair cut so is there a name for it or u tell the people what u want..boo is like the cutest dog in the world I wish I could meet him on real life thank you!!

18. Emily Clark says:

People act like I’m torturing my dog by putting clothes on her. In reality, she often digs her favorite Dallas Cowboys jersey out of the toy box, brings it to me, then sticks her neck out. Tell me she doesn’t want to wear that thing. She loves it.

19. bella donna says:

if boo is just a regular Pomeranian, then is it the way his hair is cut that makes him so cute?
    because normally poms dont look so cute.
    and want my aunt’s pom to look like that too

20. Stephanie Leasure says:

I HAVE TWO ADORABLE POMS AS WELL AS A SHIH-TZU (AND I TAKE OFFENSE TO THE PERSON WHO SAID HER COUSIN’S SHIH-TZU WAS NOT ALL THAT CUTE) BUT ANYWAY, TO ME THE WAY YOU HAVE BOO GROOMED MAKES HIM LOOK JUST LIKE MY NEIGHBOR’S BISHON. HE DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A POM ALTHOUGH I AM SURE HE IS SWEET AND LOVING AS ARE ALL POMS !!!! I ALSO AM NOT IN FAVOR OF DRESSING UP DOGS AS THEY ARE NOT DOLLS. OH YES, ON HALLOWEEN I DO BUY AN OUTFIT FOR MY BABIES AND I TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM IN IT AND THEN TAKE IT OFF, BUT IT IS FUN FOR A SHORT TIME. THAT IS ALL THAT I DO AS FAR AS DRESSING THEM UP. EVERYONE SHOULD OWN A POM !!!! :-)

21. Lori says:

Boo is a regular pomeranian just with a “Puppy” hair cut. As stated before, there are a TON of dogs that need homes. If you want your own Boo, adopt a Pom that has a lot of fur and give him a hair cut. Poof! You’re own Boo.